Delirium / Исступление  [Uncen] [Action, ADV, Puzzle] [ENG] H-Game
- 16-01-2018, 18:04
- 22 234
- 505 MB
Категория: Эроге и порно игры
Рейтинг: 5.6 / 10
Год выпуска: 2015
Жанр: Action, ADV, Puzzle, Anal Sex, Big tits, Group sex, Mind Break, Oral sex, Titsjob, Fantasy, Mystic, Rape, Straight, Nuns, Monsters, Tentacles
Тип издания: Оригинальная (лицензионная)
Таблэтка: Не требуется
Язык игры: Английский
CPU: Pentium 4 1.7GHz
OS: Windows XP SP1
1. After leaving your apartment, go back and search under the bed for a pistol, and in one of the cabinet for a rag.
2. Go to the bar on the far right of the map, and after talking to Howard, offer to go get the key.
-SCENE: Instead of going to get the key, offer to watch the bar for him. This will lead to a game over, though.
3. Go to Bella's apartment, on the bottom-left corner of the map. Talk to her, and she will send you back to Howard with the key.
4. Go to Howard's bar and give him the key. When you tell him about Bella, he will send you back to get her with some booze to calm her down.
5. Go back to Bella's apartment, but before you do anything, go into your inventory and combine the booze with the cloth rag from your apartment to create a molotov. After that, proceed with the dialog where you will be attacked by a strange man. Use the gun, aiming for his hammer first, then the head to kill him. After that, proceed with the dialog where you'll get a SCENE with Bella. In order to escape, you'll need to use the molotov.
-SCENE: Instead of using the molotov, choose to run away to get a bad ending, and yet another game over. If you choose to help Bella, you will only get the game over with no scene.
6. Go back to Howard and tell him what happened. Once that's done, return to your apartment and search for two more items: a cross belonging to Eloise's mother in one of the drawers, and a crumpled-up picture on the floor. The cross is a required clue, but missing the picture will lock you into a bad ending later on.
7. Go to the church, slightly left of Howard's bar. Go inside, get through the dialog with Father David and Sister Anna, and then leave.
8. Go back to Howard. He will then point you towards the police station, which is directly south of the lighthouse on the map. Go there, talk to Agent Garrison. He won't believe you without proof, so leave and go back to the church. But before going inside, use search mode to find a doorway near the center of the screen. You'll find a camera on the body of a dead policeman, but before leaving, he will come alive to attack you. To kill him, target his mouth, left eye (YOUR left, not his actual left eye), and then the freaky tentacle-mouth. Pro Tip: If you screw up, you can scroll up on your mouse to rewind dialog, and this will allow you to try again without having to reload a save.
9. Quickly enter the church and then the cemetery to meet Deborah. After that, Sister Anna will give you another lead to follow in the church: some retired professor who came looking for you.
10. Follow that lead. The professor's house is slightly south of the lighthouse and to the left. Here, you meet Thomas and his daughter Jacqueline, who are looking to perform some kind of ritual. In order to do so, they need you to find three main ingredients: a set of letters, some blue moss, and a dead man's hand.
11. On the map, there's a forest to the right of the police station. Go there to get the moss, and after some dialog, you will be prompted to take a picture. This is a little unclear for what actually works, but just put your mouse dead-center of the screen and click. You won't know if it counts until the next step, so this might require a bit of trial and error.
12. Go to the police station and show the picture to Agent Garrison. If it works, the station will be attacked and you'll escape while he holds them off. If it doesn't, he won't believe you and you'll need to go back to the forest for another crack at taking the picture.
13. Go to the bridge, center of the screen where the town ends and the water begins. Eloise will briefly freak out before being approached by a strange man. That man is Roger's father, someone that Eloise killed in the first game. If you have the crumpled-up picture from your apartment in your inventory, you'll automatically survive this encounter.
-SCENE: If you don't have the picture, he'll transform and have his way with Eloise as revenge. Game over.
14. Go see Howard again, so that Eloise can freak out some more. He'll offer to whip up a cocktail to calm her down if you can find three bottles of booze. Which is dumb, because TWO of them are directly behind him in his own bar, but hey, whatever. You can't search the bar yet, so that will have to wait for now.
15. Go to the church. Something's different, so instead of the usual options, choose to investigate the noise. You'll get a SCENE of Father David and Sister Anna spending a little time together. After that, head to the cemetery for ANOTHER scene of Deborah doing her own graveyard... uh, "ritual". Eloise will run away, but not before being confronted by Deborah who transforms into a freaky creature. Combat will start, so in order to kill her, aim for the eyes: bottom left, top left, center. Finish her with a shot to that freaky mouth.
16. Check back inside the church. Father David and Sister Anna are dead, but at least they went out with a bang... Anyway, go to the cemetery and search the open grave right in the middle. There's a body there, but in order to get the hand, you'll need something to cut it off. Back inside the church, which will now let you search. At the center altar, you'll find one of the three letters.
17. Go back to the professor's house, and after getting through some of the dialog, you will be allowed to search. Check the floor, and you'll find another page. Two down, one to go!
18. Go to the police station and search the cell for a paper on the floor. Congrats on finding the last page, so make sure to combine them. This is important to do before 20, because the cell will sometimes glitch so that "searching" it will automatically take you to search the bar instead for some reason. If this happens, I'm afraid that you'll have to load an earlier save or restart entirely because you can't progress any further.
19. Go to Bella's apartment and search the room for two things: a bottle on the left nightstand, and a knife on the floor. Unfortunately, it will kick you out after finding one, so you'll have to go back in a second time for the other.
20. Go to Howard's bar, and search for the other two bottles that you couldn't before. One's on the top left shelf, and the other is on the second-highest shelf on the far right. Go into your inventory and combine all three, then proceed with the dialog to get a SCENE with Howard. Turns out it was a trick to get into her pants, who could've guessed?
21. Now that you have the knife, pay a quick visit to the cemetery and search the grave again to get the dead man's hand.
22. Return to the professor's house and give all of the ingredients to Jacqueline. Surprise, the ritual goes horribly wrong and her father transforms into a tentacle monster. While he's preoccupied with his daughter, Eloise automatically escapes.
23. Go to the lighthouse. There, you'll meet a mysterious Cultist who offers you a deal. Say you'll do it, because I can't figure out what the point of saying no is other than locking you out of certain endings. He'll give you a bottle of poison, and points you towards a cave.
24. Go to the cave, which is to the right of the church on the map. Blahblahblah, you meet another hooded guy who is a Priest. He wants you to collect three pieces of a medallion for him.
25. Pay a visit to your apartment, and you'll meet your aunt, Grace. She's come to help you with her occult knowledge, but in order to do so, she needs you to find a green crystal.
26. Go to the professor's house, and you'll get another SCENE of him still toying with Jacqueline before he attacks you. To kill him, aim for the tentacles: far left, middle right, far right, middle left. Finish with a shot to his mouth. After he's dead, search for a book on the bottom right shelf to get a piece of the medallion.
27. Go to the church cemetery and search the graves on the left for another piece of the medallion. After that, go back into the church proper and search the empty glass on the far left table for the final piece. Combine them, and then combine the whole medallion with that bottle of poison that the Cultist gave you.
-SCENE: If you don't combine it with the poison, you will get a bad ending once you give it to the Priest.
28. Return to the lighthouse and check inside. There's a brick wall that you'll need to break through, but you need a hammer. Go see Howard, and he'll trade you the hammer for a bit more fun, only to take things too far and get shot for it. Rest in peace, you crazy weirdo. Note: you'll get two choices here between T&A, and each of them give you a similar but separate scene for the gallery.
29. Search the lighthouse and smash that wall, and speak to the Cultist. He'll ask you to participate in a ritual, but say no and shoot him. Aim for the knife, then his opposite shoulder, and finally, right between the eyes. Eloise will automatically escape.
-SCENE: If you agree to the ritual, he will send you on another fetch quest to find a dress and some crown that was stolen. The crown is on the professor's shelf in a box, and the dress is outside of the church in a shop window on the right. Take both of this back to him, and you'll be reward with a bad ending. Enjoy life as a fish-lady!
30. With the Cultist and Priest dead, go find the green crystal for Grace. It's in that same corridor by the church where you found the camera and the mutated policeman, but unfortunately, it has no visual reference. You'll just need to search the floor until it highlights. Don't stray too far from the bottom of the left wall, and you should be able to find it fairly quick.
31. Take the crystal back to Grace, and she'll now accompany you to escape the town. For no reason in particular, you have to visit these places in this PRECISE order: police station, Howard's bar, and finally, the bridge.
-SCENE: If you go to the wrong place at any point during that sequence, you'll run into a mob of mutated villagers. Eloise will escape while they're busy gangbanging Grace's brains out, but don't let that fool you: this is a bad ending, because the next place you go will find Eloise cornered for another scene, followed by a game over.
32. At the bridge, you'll be attacked by a pile of lumps and tentacles with a face. Grace will tell you to aim for the human features, but she is a dirty liar who wants you to lose. Instead, aim for random lumps. This is a little hard to describe, but the order is: bottom-center/leftish, top right over his eyebrow, and finally look to the right of his mouth and then go one down from there. After that, you'll meet Marcus the fisherman, and in order to use his boat, he wants you to go find some tobacco for him.
32. Go to Howard's bar and search the register for some cigarettes. But before you return to Marcus, go to Bella's apartment. Before actually going in, search the hallway area's closet for some rope that you'll need to avoid a game over.
33. Go back to the bridge, and Marcus will refuse to cooperate unless you and your aunt relieve his stress a little first. You can either agree, or choose to go it alone. Either way, you get a SCENE, and this works just like the Howard choice from earlier, so you'll need to play it again to unlock both in the gallery.
34. This part SUCKS. Pure trial and error, so save often in case you mess up or rely on scrolling your mouse wheel like with the combat. The path is: forward, right, right, right. Dialog break. Forward. Dialog break (seeya later Marcus!). Note: you'll get a game over here and now if you didn't get that rope. Forward, forward, left. Dialog break. Left.
35. Congrats! As far as I know, you've beaten the game with the "best" ending.
Описание: Sequel to "Stroke of Madness: Memories", on a visit to remote island, Eloise cannot escape her past.
*Продолжение игры Stroke of Madness: Memories. Та же героиня, но место действия уже расширилось до целого города, состоящего из нескольких локаций. Требует немного больше времени, чем предыдущая часть, но тоже особой длиной не отличается.
Скачивать .torrent могут только зарегистрированные пользователи сайта.Пожалуйста зарегистрируйтесь.
You can download torrent if you are registered user.Please sign up.